Monday 7 October 2013

Have my photo book ordered, now to just finish off my blog posts

I'm using the Photobook Canada site to print a photobook for myself... after ordering, they offered the ability for me to share it with my friends... here it goes, hope you guys can see it! If it doesn't work, you'll just have to wait until I get my blog posts done this week!
If the link doesn't work below (I suspect it won't), and you want to see it, email me privately and I'll try to share it with you that way.
All the best!
Italy 2013 (8 x 11 Medium Portrait Imagewrap Hardcover)



UPDATE.... shared it with myself via email, and here is a link that may work..... drat it all, tried that, and the link wouldn't work.... looks like you guys may have to wait for my blog posts --- there will be more info in them anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,
    I am sure it will be wonderful when you post, I sure did enjoy all that I read and the wonderful pictures of Italy on your blog so far. I am glad to had this experience, love all the photographs and it surely was a diversion from my life at present.

    ReplyDelete