Sunday 6 October 2013

Christmas Animals Card

Thanks for coming from the Card a Day Blog! This weeks’s theme is Christmas Animals… one of my favorites is a teddy bear, so I had to use this one! I used two digistamps from Birdscards, the sleigh and the Santa Bag - she has lots more here. I used Craft Artist to use the cut out studio to be able to combine them and print them out on top of a background I made with the bracket shape and various snowflake, snowflake brush patterns I had in the program.  I used water colour pencil crayons to color the digi stamp.

Here is a couple of the shapes I made before I colored them:

DSC03157

And here is how the water color pencils looked before and after blending them with a barely damp brush… bottom of the colors is not blended, compared to the top (I love the effect)

DSC03159

I sure hope you like it!

 DSC03160

Remember to enter our October challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Shelley, the coloring turned out nicely

    ReplyDelete