Sunday 15 December 2013

Snowman Greetings Card

This is a card I made three years ago. Super simple, and easy to mass produce. Sorry I have no pictures of the actual making of the card, but here is what I did - its pretty easy to do.

I used a 6"x12" piece of white cardstock, and folded it to make a 6" square card.  I had some neat plastic like wrapping/tissue paper with blue and silver snowflakes on it, and cut that to 5 1/2 " square, and glued it onto the base. Then there is a 3 1/2" square of white vellum that frames a 3 1/2" circle that I printed a cute snowman and the Season's Greetings phrase on.  The snowman just bursts out a hello I think! For the inside I actually cut a 5 7/8" square of paper, and stamped with a versa pad and used silver embossing powder for the sentiment... one of the rare times I actually put something inside a card! I've really got to get back to doing that more often!

I tried to show how the snowflake paper is almost iridescent... hard to show in photos sometimes!



Enjoy your holidays! This is my last card until the New Year, and the last card of the year for the Card a Day Blog, as we start our winter break there tomorrow! Take good care, and keep crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Shelley and just love what you did on the inside too. Have a Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year

    ReplyDelete