Sunday 5 January 2014

Love You Card

Sorry for the delay in getting the first card of the year for the Card a Day Blog up! I’m in the middle of a move, and slept through my alarm this morning.

So, this is an example of what type of card you can do in under 1 hour, from design to finish.

I did it as a simple print and cut (but I cut it, as it was really simple).  I chose some plaid and plain hearts and a vinyl expression that touched me (thinking of hubby). Print them out and adhered them to a blue card base. I think you can see that the hearts are on dimensional tape, where the expression is just taped down with double sided tape.

Sometimes love is simple too, no?

imageIMG_0144IMG_0145

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card shelley, just love the writing on that card and the plaid hearts are really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Tina! I agree with you about the phrase... The phrase is from Kolette Hall, and the design ID at the Silhouette store is #45714. I love lots of her files.

      Delete