In this card, there are 5 layers, some I did digitally (no cut) and others I print and cut out, adhering them to the card with dimensional tape. The layers in order, back to front:
- 5”x7” rectangle filled with a red texture pattern I had on my computer.
- 4.5” x 6.5” rectangle filled with a pattern I bought at the Silhouette store.
- A snowman that I colored digitally
- A birthday banner I changed into a New Year banner
- Wavy “snow” edge made of a scalloped border that I ran through my cuttlebug, using a new favorite embossing plate from Cricut, designed by Anna Griffin, called “Foulard”
Here is what I printed as a card “base”:
And the final result!
Sorry that I didn’t have time to note all the file names I used… I do hope you like the card though!
At the Card a Day Blog there are just two weeks of card making posts to do before our Christmas/Winter Break! Its almost as good as an advent calendar, the excitement of the end of the year for our card making! Enjoy!