- 4 cups fine, dry bread crumbs (or mixture of crackers or cornflakes and bread crumbs)
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs (I had these, and wanted some extra crunch in my mix)
- 1 heaping Tbsp Mrs Dash
- 1 heaping Tbsp Kirkland No Salt Seasoning (I prefer this blend, there is no citrus taste like Mrs Dash)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan Cheese (approx.)
- 1/3 cup oil
Simply mix up in a large bowl, and store in a sealed container.
1/4 scant cup of mix per piece of chicken or pork. Shake together in a plastic bag and bake @ 375 d. F. until done.
Another great use for this mix is to sprinkle on top of casseroles instead of crushed potato chips... really adds some color and great taste!I made a large mayonnaise jar (1 1/2 quart) in about 15 minutes. I like doing this so much I printed the recipe and stuck it to the jar... Enjoy, this staple - it is so cheap to make compared to the store bought, and you can customize it to suit your taste too!