Wednesday 26 October 2011

Oh my! I almost forgot I did this!

I work 3 days of graveyard shift at work this week.  I find this shift the ideal time to catch up on housework organization (and mine is way overdue!).  I spent most of the morning trying to get rid of stuff from our spare room / craft room / sewing room. 

I came across something I did years ago, that I’m sure someone will get a kick out of (right Mitchell?).

DSC00652

Now, I’ve still got the stuff to do more of them…. but where are the directions, sigh.

I do remember that I had planned to do about 10 of them for my Christmas tree Smile. Yes, I am a craft addict.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shelly!! Now I know you can do that basket without a pattern, I want to see the ones you make for the tree this Christmas.
    I will help you make the pattern for the basket, if you would like. Thanks also for the link to my blog also. you are so kind!
    Mitchell

    ReplyDelete