Tuesday 17 September 2013

When in Rome

I want to record my adventure in Rome. There is so much to do and see, I fear that the four days that we are spending here is just the tip of the iceberg. So far we've seen the:
Palazzo Narona
The Pantheon

Colonna Di Marco Aurello
Fountano di Trevi

Spanish Stairs

The outside of the Castle d'Angelo (hope to get inside it tomorrow).

We plan to do Vatican City tomorrow morning, and the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill the last day of our stay.
The one great thing about taking pictures of ancient structures is that they are very forgiving :-) I still can't believe that I am here. I will admit that there is a bit of a culture shock when it comes to how motorcycles and scooters are ridden here though.... insane! But, it works for them, so as the title of this post goes, "when in Rome".
The food has been great, and the people so helpful and nice.  I will come again I hope. 
More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment