- Tomato Bouillon (in quarts)
- Crushed Tomatoes (in pints)
- Diced Tomatoes (in pints)
- Bruschetta in a jar (1/2 pints)
- Peach Lemonade Concentrate
- Sliced Peaches
- Hoppin’ Habanero Peach Jam
- Apricots in syrup (won’t do them again… too ripe to do properly)
- Apricot jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Blackberry Jelly
- Pickled onions
- Bread & Butter Peppers (sweet & hot mix)
- Pickled Beets
- Fennel/onion relish
- Harvard Beets
- Cans of Borscht
- Dried peppers (green)
Things I have to start doing soon:
Canning soup for quick lunches!
I’m so glad I’ve got support and ideas from one of the best food preservation groups out there!
Food Preservation Drying Canning And More
I do promise to show you some of the stuff I did this weekend – soon! But until then, I’ve gotta get busy doing something special!!!! I’ll be posting a project in just a couple of days! Stay tuned!