Wednesday 14 September 2011

Back to the old routine

This past week has marked changes for me at work. I’ve gone from a regular 10am – 6pm shift back to my old routine (shiftwork). There are good and bad sides to this. This week I am working graveyard shift (to some, that may be a bad thing). I’m enjoying being back doing different things… Change is good!
Now the truth of this post… I’m testing the scheduling aspect of posting on Blogspot.com.  I’m involved with posting on Card A Day Blog, and want to be able to schedule my posts for when I’m scheduled to be at work. I think it will work like a charm!
My next post is a thank you card, but after that, on the weekend, I will post some more pictures of things happening where I live Smile
Take care!
Shelley
shelley profile 2

No comments:

Post a Comment