Thursday 15 August 2013

A Simple Embossed Card with Glitter

I was a bit concerned with the embossed theme at the Card a Day Blog… I use embossing folders frequently, but not as the main thing on the card. Everyone’s creations at the Card a Day Blog are so different, I’m sure they’ve inspired you as much as they have me.
I made a quick and simple card. I embossed the card front, applied glue and glitter to areas of the embossed design (one color at a time), and then printed and cut the sentiment and adhered it to the card…. super simple!
I think the glitter was just enough to make it extra special.
Cardstock: Ivory coverstock from Staples
Embossing Folder: Stylized Flowers from Cuttlebug
Glue: Quickie glue pen
Glitter… Glitter Ritz Opaque Micro Fine Glitter: “Green Mist”, “Moss Green” & “Copper”
Sentiment: 4 card sentiments by Samantha Walker , a print and cut with my Silhouette, adhered to the card with foam tape.
DSC02446
Come back tomorrow when Cindy Foster continues with the embossed theme!

1 comment: