Monday 23 April 2012

Welcome Spring!

Thanks for visiting from Card a Day Blog! Today I made a card to “Welcome Spring”. The little birds on a birdbath are actually a picture of a ceramic garden ornament I have in my back yard.
I took a picture of it, used CraftArtist to take out the background, and then printed it 4 times.
I then cut out the basic shape, and then the layers of birds to make the image 3-D when using dimensional adhesive tape or dots.  I Mod Podged the bottom area of the card front and attached a simple matted word art, and voila! A neat general purpose card to include a letter for someone special Smile
birdbath
DSC00993
DSC00998
DSC00997
Visit Card a Day Blog tomorrow for some more inspiration from Michelle from Paperthreads!
Don’t forget to join in on the fun too! We would love to be inspired by seeing your creations in our challenges!
ENTER APRIL'S CHALLENGE for Card a Day Blog!

1 comment: