Thursday 1 November 2012

Card a Day Blog ~ Christmas at Home

Thanks for visiting me from the Card a Day Blog!
This week the theme is Christmas from Home. Some of my favorite Christmas decorations include Snowmen, Christmas Trees, and Snow Globes! I pick up a lot of Christmas graphics online, and sadly did not record where I got this snowman snow globe from. But it reminded me of some of my best Christmas at home, so I had to use it! I hope the technique inspires you to look around what you have on your hard drive and have some fun playing and making a card!
The card size is 5 x 7 inches, side fold.
Card base cut from dark forest green cardstock.
“We Wish You A Merry Christmas” song printed on coordinating pale green cardstock. (I got the song “jpg” from http://pinanoandsynth.com
DSC01958
For the snowman snow globe, I had found the graphic online, and printed it out 4 times. I cut it out like this:
DSC01959
All that was left was to assemble with dimensional adhesive tape. The bottom lime green strip was from Christmas wrap that I had used in iris folding cards years ago.
I quite like the way it turned out!
DSC01960
Remember to visit the Card a Day Blog for daily card making inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so cute of a card, the background really works well with it too. TFS

    ReplyDelete